Pimple like growth under left breast with black dot, pituitary tumor removed long back & attained menopause. What could it be?

Hi, I'm a few years post transphenoidal removal of a pituitary tumor and about 5 years into meno pause (55 now).
I have a pimple like growth under my left breast that looks it it has a small black dot in it. What could it be??
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 57 minutes later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question. I will do my best to help you.

I am not sure. This could be a small sebacious cyst or just simply a 'black head'. One thing I would be happy about though is that it is nothing too serious and does not relate to your history of having had pituitary tumour.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.