Pimple inside nose, nasal turbinate, tender, turbinate swollen, treatment

I have what seems like a pimple inside of my nose, on nasal turbinate. It is tender and has a head, turbinate is swollen. How should I treat this?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later

Its possible that you have carbuncle or furuncle on the nasal septum.You will need antibiotics for a start.Whether it will need removal or not will depend on the size.Please dont mess with it or try to burst it yourself.It will bleed a lot.

Please see a ENT specialist,and then decide whether removal is necessary.