Period started immediately after had unprotected sex. Took ipill. Chances of pregnancy?

hi. i had a unprotected sex on first day of my period(period started immediately after had unprotected sex) & also i had a unwanted 72 pills after 48 hours of intercourse. but third day of my period is stopped which is abnormal to me after i taken that pill. is there any chance to get pregnancy? & what may be the reason for the third day of my period get stopped? is it neccassary to take unwanted 72 pill if i have sx during my periods?
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
You are not pregnant. You cannot get pregnant if you have sex during your period.
Taking the emergency pill has caused the irregular period and it may take some weeks before you have regular cycles again. Taking emergency pills unjudiciously, may cause irregular cycles and be ineffective. No need to take emergency pills during periods.