Pea-sized lumps under armpit, not painful or red, does not itch

For the past 2 weeks I have gotten these small pea sized lumps under my right arm pit. 1 at a time. One comes, a few days later it disappears and another one forms in a different spot. Not painful, not red. Under the skin. Doesn't itch. I have gotten 4 so far.
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 58 minutes later

The lesions you describe could probably be a sebaceous cyst or a swelling due to folliculitis.

Both above conditions are not serious and do not cause any complications.

If the lesion is growing in size within a short period of time without any regression then there would be need for it to be resected.

Regular steam bath would help to get rid of such cysts in future.

Hope I answered your query.

Please ask, if any doubts.