Pain on shoulder blade, lower back and neck. No change after taking medication and physiotherapy treatment.

Excellent

Question
For couple of years now and then I'm encountering pain on my shoulder blade, lower back and neck, consulted HOSMET hospital neurologist also a diagnostic center, took medication and did physiotherapy exercise, but still am facing the same problem. Kindly advice to get rid of it.
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Diagnosis

Detailed Answer:

What diagnosis was made in HOSMET hospital?
What medications you were on?
Please attach the reports if any here.
For how long did you take the treatment.

Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Pain on shoulder blade, lower back and neck. No change after taking medication and physiotherapy treatment. 29 minutes later
Just did X-ray, now it's an old data and I don't have it, for a month continued medication(that was last year).

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Spondylosis

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

If you work sitting for long hours, I suspect the pain in you to be caused by Spondylosis. I do recommend a second set of work up in terms of Xrays and if needed MRI scans to identify the cause and the severity to place you on treatment.

Meanwhile do apply DICLOFENAC gel over the affected part. Also wear a neck collar to relax the neck muscles and the joints reducing the pain and halt the disease process.

Please let me know if you any doubts.

Follow-up: Pain on shoulder blade, lower back and neck. No change after taking medication and physiotherapy treatment. 5 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX for your time and reply, could you please tell me what kind of MRI scan like on spine or back or neck? Thanks again!

~XXXX

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MRI of Cervical spine

Detailed Answer:

MRI scan of the cervical spine wold cover the parts affected in you.

Regards.

Follow-up: Pain on shoulder blade, lower back and neck. No change after taking medication and physiotherapy treatment. 3 minutes later
thank you Dr. XXXXXXX pardon me for the typo.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Its ok,

Thanks for using this service.

Wish you good health.

regards,