Pain on head of penis after ejaculation or nightfall, dry eyes after night fall. Is this Infection & are eyes and sexual organ related?

Sexologist
Question
hi dr
i am XXXXXXX my age is 26 i have sexual related query. i have heavy pain in the head of penis after ejaculating or after night fall of semen i have heavy pain. is this normal pain for all or its infection? after night fall of semen i have dried eyes. is there some thing relation between eyes and sexual organ. if the pain is bcas of infection how to get rid frm this and prevent this. am not married and not had sex with any one also i dont somke and drink
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

From your query I could understand that you are suffering from pain in the glans penis after ejaculation.

You were having night fall which means the frequency of sexual act i.e. masturbation is less.

It is normal that in some men have headache or pain while ejaculation. I would like to know whether you have this pain since pubarche or it developed recently.

If you have burning sensation or associated with pus discharge, it could be due to infection.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Pain on head of penis after ejaculation or nightfall, dry eyes after night fall. Is this Infection & are eyes and sexual organ related? 12 hours later
thanks for ur reply dr.

i dont know wat is this pus dischargre? i dont have any discharge. i feel more dehydrated eye driness and throught driness after ejaculation. my pain in head is almost contin. for 7- 8 hrs

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Since you do not have any discharge and burning sensation, you are unlikely to have an infection.

In some men ejaculation can be associated with other symptoms. It would be helpful if you can share with me since when have you developed these symptoms - did they start recently or is it there from beginning itself (beginning of puberty).

I will be to comment better after you provide me with this small detail.

Awaiting your response.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY