Pain in lower back and leg due to lower back injury. Blood tests normal. Abnormal MRI report. Help

Spine Surgeon
my name is XXXX . I am 24 years male. Recently(5 moths back) I had an injury in my lower back while i was playing badminton. that cause sever pain in my lower back and right leg. My right leg is becoming thinner than left even though i am a right hand player. I have done some blood tests
1) HLA B27 = Negative
2) ANA(ELISA) = 0.33
3) RA factor = 11 IU/mL
4) C reactive Protein = less than 2 mg/L
and MRI of my spine. Blood tests are normal. But MRI are showing very strange results. Its like what happens to people in age of 50+. More serious issue is this problem is linked to my sexual life. Every time I have intercourse with my girl friend or masturbation, my joints are becoming weaker. I had lots of sex and masturbation in my early age and hypertension (at age of 17) too. I m sending you my MRI report. Please help me out . ask for further queries if you want.
Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
You have lumbar spine degenerative changes and disc prolapse. Usually the disc prolapse compress our nerves and which gives to leg pain. Your condition is due to lumbar spine issues.
These changes are coming in early age due to our activities like prolong sitting job and travels. Definitely these changes tend to worsen with increasing age with more stenosis of the spinal canal. It may not affect the sexual functions however it may cause back pain while doing intercourse.
I would suggest to consult a spine specialist and get a thorough exam and if you have tingling or weakness in leg then that needs to be addressed. Also back muscle stretching and exercise will keep your spine healthy. Swimming is a good option as well. Blood tests are negative. No need to worry about it. Thanks.
Follow-up: Pain in lower back and leg due to lower back injury. Blood tests normal. Abnormal MRI report. Help 8 hours later

I would like to tell u my medical history little bit. Initially I also thought like its not linked to my sex life. But unfortunately it is. I don't know whether mine is the first case of this kind or not. I did some mistake in my early age. This caused me High BP. At the same time I used to run 6 km every day. But when i Left running suddenly(without reducing distance day by day) at once. My stomach got weaker(used to stretch easily). I don't understand y did it happen like that. 2 years after that i had hypertension due to my family issues.

Now i would like to tell u that ,at that time(hypertension) my hair got completely white and i became very weak. I started some yoga(sarvanga asana , siras asana circle asana ) to improve my health. Results were quite well in starting phase. But when i had sex in between that , i start feeling my joints getting weaker and weaker. so i left yoga. leaving yoga caused me stomach problem. I was not able to digest for a month.

even if now i start and leave yoga thereafter , same events happen to me.
Today's date , ligaments of my all joints has gotten thicker and i m not able to move much. If i bend those too much they break and stay like that only. I already have broken my left shoulder and left leg once. Now its happening to my spine.

please Dr. help me out. If u think i need to consult some other specialist, like Neurologist , please recommend me that.

thanks and regard
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 13 hours later
You have stiff muscles and ligaments. Are you doing any exercise currently any stretching of the joints? Spinal stenosis will cause pain in the legs with restriction of the walking abilities. However it will not hamper sexual activities so early.
Its more due to your feeling and may be due to generalised tiredness. I would suggest to consult orthopaedic surgeon to assess your body stiffness. Regular physiotherapy should help to lessen the joint stiffness. Thanks.
Follow-up: Pain in lower back and leg due to lower back injury. Blood tests normal. Abnormal MRI report. Help 32 hours later

Thanks for your advice. I consulted an orthopedic surgeon. He asked me to take 2 types of medicines for 30 days.
1) Prelogic 75 mg
2)Newbona plus 200 mg
and if its not going to help me , then i have to go for surgery of my back.
But considering my age , i m still too young. Can u tell me what could be after affects of spine sugery.

thanks and regard
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 28 hours later
I would suggest to consider aggressive physiotherapy and medicine. It should resolve the pain.
Depends upon MRI surgery need to be decided (only freeing the nerves or spinal fusion). If we operate in younger age then similar changes may happen in other levels. However if you get severe neurological pressure then it needs to be operated. At present I would suggest to concentrate on conservative treatment. Thanks.