Open wound on foreskin, had unprotected sex, itchy scrotum. Should I be worried?

I have a open wound on my foreskin after unprotected sex with my gf. A day after my scrotum was real itchy but that stopped after a good wash. About 2 to 3 days later I sore developed. There is a possibility that it came from masturbation though. Should I be worried?
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Kruti 2 hours later

Since you have an open wound following intercourse with your partner it’s more likely that you have developed it following that and not the masturbation.

This may be a sexually transmitted disease.

I would recommend that you need to consult your local doctor about the same. He can diagnose it after examination and treat you accordingly so as to prevent any complications.

In case you could post a photo here I will be glad to have a look and opine accordingly. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.