Noticed watery fluids during intercourse. What is this?

Question
I had intercourse with this guy and I was on top. When we was switching positions, I got off him and I started having alot of watery fluids come out of me. What is that? It's the first time that ever happened to me.

Was that my cum? I'm worried or is it his?
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Whenever a women gets sexually excited, there is fluid secreted from her vaginal glands. Which is also called ejaculate fluid. In some cases when you are sexually aroused the body may secrete or spray this fluid, which may feel as though you have urinated. Or it could be secretion from the male partner which has come out from your vagina. I advise you not to worry about this, this is usually a common occurrence.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Noticed watery fluids during intercourse. What is this? 2 minutes later
Even though I didn't feel to excited?

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 minutes later
Even though you did not feel excited, the just act of sexual intercourse can cause lot of vaginal secretion. I still feel the fluid which has come out as vaginal fluid and nothing else. I also advise you to always have safe sex, use condoms to prevent any STDs and Practice monogamy
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW