Not had intercourse, not masturbated, G spot and clit vibrator. Safe to use device ?

Question
Hi Sir/Madam,

I would like to get some advice from you. I am interested in using a vibrator toy. I have a boyfriend and we just occasionally cuddle-up together intimately and do some heavy petting but do not go all the way, and he is the first and only guy in my life. But we have planned the full intercourse for after marriage, which would be some months from now. I have never masturbated till now. The only pleasures I have had is when he performed oral and used his hands. This was just a total of about six sessions in past 4 years. Till now we have not concentrated much about sex, as the love life have many more things to enjoy. OR at least our lifestyles and family structure have not given us a way we can sneak it. :) Lately he suggested that i may use a "G-spot & clit vibrator" for my needs now, until we are ready for full fledged sex. And probably use it after that also.

I just found one with some elite class, but still i just want to make sure that vibrators do not hurt or harm my sensitive parts. The product claims to be build of "body safe PC ABS / silicone", and the lube i found is made of "95% organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin E Oil, Xanthan, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Essential oils blend with organic Aloe Vera ".

I am just mentioning the full details because i feel that a pursuit for happiness must not be at cost of health. Since its the first time for US we just want to get some medical experts opinion on how safe is it to use vibrators at first place. And if its safe, does the one i selected still hold to be a safe one.

Key details:
Age : 26 years
Height: 5 3" average built (rather slim)
Sex life: Passive yet happy. No complaints. Had no penetrations apart from a single finger and oral. Haven't tried much else. But have reached orgasms whenever he performs.
Last oral/fingering(or any private intimacy): Almost one year back. Not that i never get aroused, but i just haven't converted them into action. I have kinda been able to divert my attention or just control it, though it get very tough at times.

Just for info the toy is Lelo Insignia Sorayo and the lube is Aloe Cadabra.

Please help us with our doubts.

Thanks, XXXXXXX
Bangalore
India
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Women Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 48 minutes later

Vibrator is being used for pleasure for a long time and by many but let me tell you that it can be used only for the time being. It is not the substitute of having sex.

The vibrator that you have mentioned is of a good quality and is not likely to harm if used for a short term and occasionally.The lube is absolutely safe and can be used as and when needed.
On long term and frequent use it might cause a vibratory damage to the surrounding bones which is rare. You can go ahead with an occasional use.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Regards.

Follow-up: Not had intercourse, not masturbated, G spot and clit vibrator. Safe to use device ? 25 hours later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks a lot for your reply. That did help me, though i just want to know an idea about how much frequently it can be used.

I may use it to a XXXXXXX of 3-4 times a months (say once a week probably my free weekends is what i mean), and i shall have this practice for about a year (max) from now. Obviously after my marriage i will have my own natural ways and the usage of vibrator maybe hardly once a month if things go normal.

I know that exact numbers cannot be suggested but still Can you please suggest me if this frequency before and after marriage is fine or ideally does it sounds a bit overdose to maintain a normal health? Because am just little worried by this fact "On long term and frequent use it might cause a vibratory damage to the surrounding bones".

Probably based on your suggestions i shall go ahead with my usage or just LOWER the usage of the same toy as "VIBRATOR" and use the same as a NON VIBRATING DILDO sometimes.

Please suggest.

Thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later

Thanks for writing again.

The frequency of 3-4 times a month is not much. It is almost the minimum already. You can use it with vibrator ON comfortably.

Hope my answer is helpful.