Not able to maintain erection. Have high blood pressure

Hi Doctor Grief, I am a 61 year old man in very good health except for high blood pressure (137-94). I've had problems in the bedroom of maintaining an erection during sex. Now I purchased a bottle of MAXXMALE . Now, they say that this product won't affect my high blood presssure. What do you know about thiis product? Or is their a product out there I could take to help my problem. XXXX My email ; YYYY@YYYY Thanks, Doc!
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sourav Das 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
ED need to be investigated, maxxmale may be taken

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. In your age, Systolic blood pressure between 120- 130 mm Hg is considered normal.Also, as the day progresses, BP increases slightly under normal circumstances.
However, if you are already on any antihypertensive, please continue to take it.

So I would like to reassure you that any supplemental medicine is unlikely to pose any risk to you for blood pressure (provided you are taking a well recognised and authentic product with declaration of constituents).

However. your erection problem (Erectile dysfunction, ED) has to be looked at deeply. It may happen due to arteriosceloris (narrowing of blood vessels ), diabetes, prostate problems, psychological issues etc.

I would advise you to consult an Urologist or a Psychiatrist for thorough evaluation of your problem, as the further treatment will only depend upon the underlying cause for your dysfunction.

Hope I've been able to satisfy your query. If there are no further queries, please close the discussion and rate the same.

Best of luck,
Dr. Sourav.