Not able to get erection and feeling fatigue. What is going on?

I have been married for 23 years old and have a good sex life. One night about a 2 months ago for no real reason my erection when soft. Since that night I had a couple times that my erection was fine in the days following. But then I was not able to get an erection, when I do it is very soft and it doesn't last once sex starts. I am feeling extremely fatigued. What might be going on. I have read about low testostrone and have had it checked the doctor said it is in the normal range.
Posted Sun, 3 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
I understand your worry and anxiety.
Possible reasons are.
1.     Recent illness.
2.     Smoking.
3.     Diabetes.
4. Stress
5. Anxiety.

These things need to be sorted out. Please get your blood sugar checked and get it under control if found to be high. Please get your cholesterol levels under control. Kindly quit if you happen to be a smoker.
Weight reduction would definitely help. Regular exercise is a must to keep your blood vessels healthy. Other things that would help are EARLY and dinner, prolonged foreplay.
Diet needs to be XXXXXXX in fresh fruits, dried fruits and vegetables.
These are not just few steps, but changing your lifestyle and so may take a while before they become a routine.
In addition, erection enhancing medicines can be taken to get back your confidence at least till life style changes are in place.
Kindly contact nearest urologist for appropriate physical examination and the required medicines.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.