No bleeding after taking Zitotec for abortion, what to do?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Use with doctor's advice Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Usually to terminate the pregnancy medically, -Ultrasound should be done to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out the possibility of ectopic pregnancy. -Mifepristone followed by misoprostol to be taken. If you have taken the tablets after undergoing ultrasound, you may go for vaginal tablet. But here, -You have to use the tablet with your doctor's advice. -Better to avoid if you had previous cesarean section or any surgery over uterus or previous more than one birth. Hope I have answered your question. I will be available to answer followup questions. If you are satisfied with my answer please give your response at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: No bleeding after taking Zitotec for abortion, what to do? 21 minutes later
So you mean I have to make a ultrasound after been taken the pills or before ? coz I hade one ultrasound already before taken and I never hade any surgery but I hade one accident car 12 year ago which a lost a five month baby but after I was pregnant to my second baby which I hade normal delivery but now my question is why those pills was not worked with me coz I hade friends of mine who use the same but a different way than I use and it work with them , is it because of my age ?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Use after consulting your doctor Detailed Answer: Hi, -Ultrasound should be taken before taking the pills. As you have undergone ultrasound, at present review ultrasound is not needed. After completion of abortion you need to undergo ultrasound once. -Yes, sometimes age can affect the efficacy of tablets. According to your history you can use the tablet. You can go for vaginal or two oral tablets. But better to use after consulting your doctor. Take care.
People also viewed
- Unwanted pregnancy advised mifeprin zitotec will they help in abortion
- Lack of sleep affects ekg
- Does ebexid affects hcg
- Is zitotec 200 safe to abort pregnancy
- Does cytolog 200mg help in abortion
- Side affects of eating paper
- Eating raw rice will affect pregnancy
- Pregnant taken zitotec 200 bleeding pregnancy aborted
- 5 weeks pregnant misoprostol took 4 200mcg
- Stmom misoprostol 200mcg tablet
- Is duvadilan affects normal period
- How should zitotec 200 taken for abortion
- After care after taking mt pills 200mg
- Cytolog 200mg abortion pill
- No bleeding after taking zitotec for abortion what to do