Need advice for breast modification. Is surgery safe?

Hello...My wife's Breast size is 36...size is ok but it is some it possible to make it some tight and good shaped????? her age: 27,,weight: 65kgs,,height: 5'5"
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 1 hour later

Yes, the modification you describe is possible.

Breast reconstructive surgery, by a well qualified surgeon in a reputable hospital, can achieve the results you describe. Surgery is the only option.

There are no medications, herbal supplements, creams or homeopathic remedies to get the desired effects.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer any follow up regarding this query.
In case you are satisfied with my answer, please accept it.

Best regards,
Dr. Schwartz
Follow-up: Need advice for breast modification. Is surgery safe? 56 minutes later
ok... is this surgery safe???? is there any side effect of surgery???? can u tell the cost of this surgery in india???????
Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 52 minutes later
Hello again XXXXXXX,

All surgery has risks, including risk of anesthesia and postoperative infection, among others. Since it is not surgery of XXXXXXX organs, the risk is somewhat lower. Side effects of surgery include postoperative pain. The risks and side effects must be weighed against the benefits. Your wife's consulting surgeon would review the risks in detail as well as the cost.

I Wish you Good Health. If you are satisfied with my response, then please do not forget to accept it.

Dr. J. Schwartz