Natural way to get white skin tone? Cost of plastic surgery?

hi i m XXXXXXX and my age is 22 .. if any chance to change my darker skin tone to whiter skin tone .. by natural way or plastic surgery .. in natural way means what are the things i want to do and if i doing plastic surgery mean how much of cost it ill take and what are the risk involved in plastic surgery
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 1 hour later

Thank you for the query,
XXXXXXX the complexion of our skin depends upon our genes and ethnic origin.It is not possible to change ones original genetic color by any means ,not even by plastic surgery. But if anybody has tanned skin over chronic exposure to sunlight or one had initial good complexion and over the years one has developed darkness ,then there are some possibilities of improvement.

Last 12 years I have been involved with cosmetic laser surgeries and other cosmetic procedures at one of the India's leading cosmetic laser clinic ,where I've come across various such cases. We have tried doing chemical peels and lasers in such cases with very limited success. With these procedures you can improve the texture of your skin and even the tanning ,but complexion becomes a difficult task.This has been a topic of debate in our conferences too.

If at all you want to try then you can go for lasers and chemical peel, which are safe and effective procedures ,but how much improvement it would give in your case would be a matter of chance.But I would like to clarify that there are no plastic surgeries in such cases. And there are no natural ways either.

Sorry If I've disappointed you, but then I have to tell you the fact, else you would end up shopping doctors.

I hope I've answered your query ,I will be available to answer your follow up queries also.