Missed taking pill. Had sexual contact. Having white discharge. Chances of getting pregnant?

A week ago, I missed a pill. I did what the pack said and took my next ones on time, but then two days later, my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he stuck his penis in me twice, just quickly, although he didn't come in me. We weren't using a condom. I have still been taking my pill on time but now I have a white discharge, when normally I've been pretty dry since going on the pill. My period isn't due for another week and a half, and we would have been messing around just before my ovulation. Is is possible I could be pregnant and this is an early symptom?? I'm freaking out :(
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 30 minutes later

I would like to know some more details related to your problem so that I understand better and opine specifically.

Are your periods regular ?
How long are the cycles ?
How long is the flow in each cycle?
The brand name of the pill you taking.
When was your last menstrual period ?
On what day of the period did you miss the pill ?

Waiting for the information,
Follow-up: Missed taking pill. Had sexual contact. Having white discharge. Chances of getting pregnant? 10 minutes later
Due to the pill, my periods are fairly regular with there only being a day or two difference in recent months.

My cycle is 28 days and my period usually lasts 4-5 days and is fairly heavy.

I am taking Trifeme.

My last period started on the 9th of this month.

I missed the pill on 11th day in my cycle. (so the 19th of this month)
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later

Thanks for the information.

The white discharge you have could probably be due to mild hormonal imbalance and could be due to the pill missed .

Missing a single pill does not affect the efficacy of the course.Since you have continued the medication from 12th day the chances of ovulation are less.Also since you are taking the pill continuously thereafter, even if the fertilization occurs the implantation of the embryo does not occur.Hence, pregnancy is a least possibility here.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.