Mesenteric Intestinal lymphangiectasia patient. How much fat of regular type should I to eliminate from diet?

My Name is XXXXX, and I am the patient with mesenterointestinal lymhangiectasia. I am wondring how much mct oil to consume daily, and how much fat of a regular type to eliminate from my diet if I do? My total calorie expenditure is 1500 cal/day.
I know I need 130 gram protein, and can leave the carbs to fill in at the end.
_____________g regular fat? (the less the better, but almost impossible to get undr 10 g per day)
_____________g MCT?

I appreciate all the help you have already given me.
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
MCT: 25 g/day; regular fat: < 35 g/day

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX and welcome once again.

My sincere apologies for the delay, which was solely because I did not provide you with my direct link. I have provided the same below, which you may use for posting queries directly to me from now on. It is: WWW.WWWW.WW
Based on extensive research and studies conducted, the daily recommended dose of MCT's for individuals diagnosed to have MIL or IL (intestinal lymphangiectasia) is 25 g/day; and the fat intake should be below 35 g/day (as you rightly said, the lower the better).

I hope this information helps you enough to live a healthy and active symptom-free life hereafter.

God bless you XXXXXXX