Masturbating frequently. Do not get sufficient wetness. Have I damaged due to over masturbating?

Psychiatrist
Question
i am a female 47.have been masturbating sometimes 4 times a week for about 5 years ..i have never used gadgets or insert fingers inside my vagina... i do it on top of panties....can i or have i damaged myself from overmasturbating and how can i reverse masturbate? also why dont i get wet or cum a lot .i dont and am drand how can i get some wetness ..have met a man who wants me to explode when i have orgasm...i dont at all ..why :( and how can i help him he is small and has ed

ok but please help asi never have an orgasm when i was married with my partner (single now) but only discovered when i was married by self messing about.

i have met a man now who is diabetic...has ed and a small XXXXXXX .....how can i help him and myslef....he likes me to bet wt and i dont seem to get wet even when i masturbate
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Masturbation is normal and common practice in single persons. In female clitoris is sensitive tissue. Its stimulation, even over panty can lead to orgasm. Wetness occur due to increase secretion in vagina for lubrication during sex. In female it is not necessary to get wet during orgasm.

Vaginal secretion or wetness can reduce due to: hormonal imbalance, autoimmune disease, vitamin deficiency, destruction of glands due to old infection or due to menopause. Examination and investigation with gynecologist will be helpful to find out cause for this.

Till that time you can use lubricant like KY jelly. But always remember orgasm can occur without lubrication also, like you are getting during masturbation.

In your partner, ED can be a result of a psychological or physical problem.

Psychological causes: These include performance anxiety, emotional weakness, inferiority complex, stress, marital or relationship problems, low mood, feelings of guilt, and the effects of a past sexual and emotional trauma. Men with psychological problem usually have normal nocturnal erections and erections upon awakening, whereas men with physical problem often do not.

Physical causes: Include neurological disorders, alcoholism, drug abuse, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, hypertension, blood vessel disease and chronic diseases.

It is better to get him evaluated and investigated by physician to rule out above causes of ED and start treatment accordingly.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Masturbating frequently. Do not get sufficient wetness. Have I damaged due to over masturbating? 9 minutes later
i told you that he IS DIabetic type 1.........dont tell me what i already know...how can i help him or please hIm...get him aroused with ed and a small XXXXXXX .anD you did NOT answer my question...can i or have i damaged myself by overmasturbating...can i over masturbate...how can i arouse my partner with ed without sex

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

It is good you know several things due to your experience. Due to that, it will be easy to make you understand.

Masturbation is normal and common practice in single persons. People do masturbate daily without any harm. In your case, masturbation (4 times a week) do not appear to cause harm.

As I told apart from diabetes, several other factors lead to erectile dysfunction, which need to control after evaluation, for improvement in ed.

Q. how can i arouse my partner with ed without sex
Ans: Many time it is difficult or impossible to arouse partner with ed due to diabetes.
Following steps will be helpful:
-Emotional attachment
-Watching porn together
-Fore play like kissing,pushing, fantasy and verbal and then at the peak of excitement (if happen) you do sex.
-Commonly used medicine by physicians for ed due to diabetes: Sildenafil.
-Daily Jogging and vitamins
-Vacuum therapy devices like: Vacurect

Wish you good health.