Macular hole vitrectomy done. Noticed black ring in operated eye. How to remove this?

Two weeks after a vitrectomy for a macular hole problem I have a black ring in my operated eye which has got smaller after a couple of days but which is still there. Will this go away in time ?
It is more visib
Posted Mon, 4 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 5 hours later

Thanks for the query

This could represent a post-operative change, which is likely to resolve. However, without an examination it is difficult to find out the exact cause for such changes.
I will advise you to visit your ophthalmologist who will help you through clinical evaluation and if needed investigation.

Hope this helps.