Low back pain, abdominal swelling, yellowish vaginal discharge. Umbilical hernia, hysterectomy

I have severe low back pain that is worse when I try to rise up in the A.M. I also havepain to the lower right quad. above the iliac crest and towards the umbilicus.Severe Abdominal swelling with pain. H/O 3 umb. hernia repairs,Total Hysterectomy @ the same time in 2003, when all these S/S started. Have been back to the surgeons in albany several times,no results. I have had bloody,yellowish(greenish) vaginal D/C @ least monthly, with severe pain. M.D.'S say"It has nothing to do with their surgeries!!"You have nothing up their,you need to follow up with some other surgeon. FRUSTRATED and now uninsured
PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM AN AAAAA and can find no one to help me. Greatfully Yours, XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

I shall come out with a better opinion about your problems if you can provide me with some more information on your problems like :

1)When was the last surgery underwent ?

2)Indication for the Hysterectomy ?

3) Is the pain in the abdomen continuous or intermittent ?

4)May i know the nature of the pain you have , Gripping, dull aching or sharp pain?

5)Since when do you have greenish discharge ,Is it foul smelling ?

6) Do you have discomfort or itching in the vagina ?

Anticipating your response.