Lasek surgery done on both eyes. Using durezol, besivance. Any harm if bromday is taken twice?

Hello I had PRK (LASEK) surgery on both eyes two days ago on thursday afternoon, it is now saturday afternoon Eastern Standard time 2 pm. I am taking Bromday, one drop in each eye once a day. I just took Bromday half hour ago, but the drop that was supposed to go in my left eye might have missed, I am not sure. I felt the liquid roll down the left side of my face, but I also felt some liquid in my eye, so some of it might have gone in. Is it better to take another drop now, or should I wait another 24 hours for the next dosage tomorrow. I am not sure if the drop went in my eye. I am also taking Durezol and Besivance 4 times a day, one drop in each eye. Thank you.
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 10 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Bromday is a anti inflammatory ,once a day drop.If a fraction of a drop reached your eye then it is suffeciant.We use these drops three times a day but as this srgery does not cause much of inflammation you need not worry about this drop any more.
What happens with eye drops that a fraction of a drop remains in the eye and rest of drop trickles away.
Continue with the rest of medication and please do get back to me if any further query in this regard.