Suggest treatment for eye pain post an operation

Question
line visiableI had my eyeoperadfor cataract and retina meembrane by a most sr eye specilist.But I have onythreelinesvisiable please sdoctor advised me to use unibrom for two month what are the possiblities please
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Post operative eye pain.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Unibrom 0.9mg Eye Drop contains Bromfenac which is usually prescribed for post operative pain in the eyes. You have possibly been given this medicine to help you deal with the eye pain from the surgery that you had undergone. This does not indicate anything else. For any further queries I would need you to elaborate on the complaints that you have, and I would guide you acccordingly.

The three lines are possibly from the surgery. It would help if you could take an image and upload it. It is only after having a look that I can comment further.

Let me know if I could help further.