Large scar on inner thigh after surgery. Noticed clear fluid oozing from it. Proper cure?

I have a large, older scar on my left leg, upper portion of the inner thigh, from a surgery I had two years ago. A small area of the scar tissue just started weeping clear fluid, I believe it's serous fluid. I know I need to see a doctor, but how bad is this?
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 43 minutes later
Thanks for the query and a detailed history.
This skin condition is not associated with your thyroid or blood pressure problem.
It is probably a condition called as scar eczema.
The other chance is infection, but it is unlikely without any other symptoms.
You don’t need to worry much; Eczema is a common condition and will respond well to topical steroids. XXXXXXX a doctor and get the medications prescribed.
Let me know, if you have any other doubt.
Thank you