Lack of sexual vigor, sexual deviation. Causes and treatment?

Dear Dr. I was champ in sex to age 58. Now my vigor is much less . I started more to be very excited on female feet , sexy shues on , red toenails ,fishnet stockings, oily soles ,and foot sex , strong color pedicure-manicure & red lipstick . Problem is my few girlfriens move out from the state. Is not easy in my age to find on women who looking & likes man like Im . Im dreaming on sexy feet on my face and feet masturbation. I still looking for woman , but take so long , & I must continue settle myself with sexually oriented materials . I'm pervert or...
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 46 minutes later

You do have a sexual deviation.

It is not a disease but you definitely need counsellor to counsel you. It is best done by a sex expert.

But please make sure that your deviation does not harm you or your mate in anyway. Small deviations are pleasurable and adds spice to life but it should not harm or demean anybody.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.