Ask a Homeopath   »  

Joint pain, undergone natural treatments. Any other recommended option?

I believe I have tried everything natural for joint pain. Is there anything new that you would recommend?
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 18 hours later

Osteoarthritis has a long range and kinds of pain. Of course homoeopathy does has many medicines in stock for you, but you should at least mention some of your symptom characteristic like - the kind of pain, is stiffness present or not, does the pain aggravate in the morning or at night or any other kind of aggravation.

Since how long are you suffering from this pain?
Do you have history of any injury or fall?

Homoeopathy treats based on individual symptoms and has good results in joint pain. You can start with-

CAUSTICUM 30-6 pills thrice daily
RHUS TOX-30- 6 pills thrice daily

Awaiting more details from you.
Follow-up: Joint pain, undergone natural treatments. Any other recommended option? 14 hours later
Are causticum and Rhus Tox medications I can get at health food store? Yes, there is a lot of stiffnes involved.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Please use this link to find a homeopathy pharmacy near you WWW.WWWW.WW Else I find Homeopathic Medical college in XXXXXXX AZ you should find a pharmacy near it.

These medicines are good in such cases of joint stiffness.

Please do write back in case of follow up queries.

Get well soon.