Is there any reaction between Azax and Primolut N?

Hello, I am on AZAX 500 for throat infection and taking Primolut N as well since past few days. I have reddened eyes now. Not sure if these two can be taken together? I am also taking bronchodilator 3 times a day. Please help. Thanks.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 4 hours later
Brief Answer: can take both Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I m Dr Alok, please to answer your health related queries. Yes you can take both medicine together. There's is no side effect of red eyes by these medicines. Hope this will help.
Follow-up: Is there any reaction between Azax and Primolut N? 14 hours later
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: Most welcome