Is there any reaction between Azax and Primolut N?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 4 hours later
Brief Answer: can take both Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I m Dr Alok, please to answer your health related queries. Yes you can take both medicine together. There's is no side effect of red eyes by these medicines. Hope this will help.
Follow-up: Is there any reaction between Azax and Primolut N? 14 hours later
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: Most welcome
People also viewed
- Is drowsiness a side effect of flutamide?
- Is heartburn a side effect of fosfomycin?
- Is confusion a side effect of gabapentin?
- Beechams ultra pins and needles
- Drug interaction between warfarin and primolut n
- What are the side effects of fluconazole?
- Difference between primolut n and primolut nor
- Is indigestion a side effect of florinef?
- Reaction of primolut n and antibiotics
- Peripheral neuropathy exercises for bedridden patients
- Bee pollen for seizures
- Is there any reaction between azax and primolut n
- Does eating beef cause keloid scars
- Serratiopeptidase for bee sting
- Relation between primolut n and fsh level