Is there any medicine to increase height?

Hi ,I am 25 years old and my he aight is 5"4 I want increase more. Can please tell me there is any medicine that can help me?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sorry,no medicines can help and effective.

Detailed Answer:

Sorry dear at your age it is not possible to increase height natural way.

Please note that for a male the growth takes under the influence of a chemical called growth hormone and testosterone.

Individuals height depends upon many factors like:

Family trait:means height of parents
Over all growth

After age of puberty that is about 12-14 years in males the growing ends of bones fuses so that after that is not possible to increase height.

No medicines,no injections can increase height. The products that claim such thing are fake and not to be used.

I hope this helps.