Is there any effect of citralka used for urine infection on pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, My wife got a stomach pain after marriage(after 8 days), after testing urine sample doctor told us that is boz of urine infection and he gave Citralka. She had the Citralka as doctor suggested......the pain reduced and cured.... After this we came to know she is pregnant....is there any problem bcoz of having Citralka on the pregnency starting date. any problem for the baby She @ 23 age.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: CITRALKA IS SAFE DURING PREGNANCY. Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Please do not worry at all. There is no harm in using Citralka Syrup during pregnancy, or peri conceptionally. Be rest assured that it will not cause any adverse effects on the baby. It is just a urinary alkalinizer, and has no systemic side effects. All the best. Please feel free to address any follow up questions that you might have. You can contact me directly anytime using the following link - WWW.WWWW.WW Take care.
People also viewed
- Taking norethindrone and had unprotected sex any suggestion
- Urine infection in pregnancy signs
- Using clarithromycin for urine infection
- Urine infections in pregnancy
- Folinal tab
- Composition of citralka for urine infection
- Stopped breastfeeding missing period after delivery any advice
- Fish scad during pregnancy
- Headache during fertile period
- Suffering from diarrhea and noticed black stool any solution
- Duration of tiffa scan
- Getting numbness on finger what is the cause
- Exposure to asbestos while pregnant
- Had unprotected sex hpt positive how to find paternity
- Urine infection in late pregnancy