Is nuchal translucency normal and what is meant by fetus changing presentation?

Hello Doctor, I am 13 weeks pregnant now. My LMP is 07-11-2013. I had my third month scan yesterday to check for Down's syndrome. The scan results says that "Nuchal Translucency is 1.1 mm. Liquor is adequate. Single Live Intra uterine fetus with changing presentation" But the doctor did not clearly give me the details of the scan result. So could you please tell me if the results is fine and if the nuchal transluency level is normal and what they actually mean by "Fetus changing presentation". (Sorry I am not able to attach my scan result here)
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 hours later
Brief Answer: the results are fine Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have read your query thoroughly. Let me tell you that your test result is absolutely normal. Nuchal Translucency is 1.1 mm - This is normal. Normal level is below 2. Liquor is adequate - this is the water or fluid inside the uterus surrounding your baby. This is adequate for the baby now. nothing to worry. Single Live Intra uterine fetus with changing presentation - it means you are having a single or one baby inside your uterus or womb. The baby is changing its position frequently, that is why the changing presentation. This is perfectly normal at 13 weeks. The presentation will stabilize only in the last trimester near to the delivery date. Overall, you have an excellent scan report. I wish you a happy pregnancy. Let me know if you have more queries. Regards,