Is it possible to get hernia after bladder imaging?

Question
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A HERNIA THE DAY AFTER BLADDER IMAGING ,WITH XXXXXXX THRU SUPER PUBIC CATHADOR ? AS IF THEY FORCED TO MUCH XXXXXXX AND IT HURT NEVER HAD A PROBLEM PRIOR TO THIS PRCEDUCER. TRYING TO GET SURGEON TO REMOVE TUBE AFTER 5 MO AGO BACK SURGERY
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
rare association, see urologist

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

Chances of developing a hernia after bladder imaging are very slim. You need a proper follow up by a urologist. This is particularly important since a suprapubic catheter is associated with other complications like infection.

Five months is relatively too long for having being spent without having a review by a surgeon or a urologist. Booking an appointment with a urologist or surgeon is a good idea. Associating hernia to a suprapubic puncture would be very very rare to occur. With a careful examination and questioning, other risk factors and appropriate examination to actually diagnose hernia of the region shall be made.

Book an appointment with a urologist. It is difficult to associate hernia with the test or procedure. Thanks and kind regards. Feel free asking follow up questions in case you have particular concerns. I shall be glad making suggestions. Wishing you good health.

Bain LE, MD

Follow-up: Is it possible to get hernia after bladder imaging? 42 hours later
the pain stsrted after procedure on metra ride home [60mi]
the next morning sever pain as a boxer punched me in lower stomach
about 2am i woke up with pain and large lump ?
the tech kept asking for me to bare with pain and have more XXXXXXX installed
to the point that it was painful and very discomfortable

had surgery scheduled @ 11 am check in and 1pm procedure as of e/mail from dr elterman office when i got to rush unv @10;30am i checked in and was told surgery wasn't till 5:30pm thiss screwed up entire day for me and my ride of 60 mi back home .......... he transferred trruck load to another and lost minimal $1000.00 for nothing ! leaving Union station the dr called and said there was a cancellation get off train and come on back......told him to rescdedule and now i call and they hang up ,put me on hold till i have dead battery and have to hang up ..................now send letter of termination ! ! ! only explaination is I CANNOT PROVIDE THE MEDICAL ATTENTION THAT YOU REQUIRE....leading me to believe he is at fault with the hernia ,forencic attorney agrees with me and getting an urologist/surgeon that takes atena betterhealthcare is a problem
i am in fox lake ill 0000 condell hospital installed during back surgery

any sugesttions ?
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Urgent attention

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

Thanks for the update. from your clearer description now, it is for sure a hernia, arising due to an artificial line of weakness caused by the procedure.

It is urgent to get this situation addressed for two main reasons. For fear of obstruction of intestinal substance flow, for fear of reduction of blood flow to other structure caused by compression or strangulation of hollow structures. One cannot predict when this can occur. Doing tge surgery as an elective procedure is better, rather than as an emergency situation, usually accompanied by more complications. Legally, for first Dr could be at fault.

It is however urgent now for you to uphold your health as a priority and consult a urologist/surgeon for proper management. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.

Bain LE, MD

Follow-up: Is it possible to get hernia after bladder imaging? 1 hour later
by first dr ? the one who installed the tube or the one who did the imaging
be at fault legally

i feel they added to much fluid to bladder and forced my intestines out !

the installer , the imaging are not the same dr's ....... i got lucky and got on the first wave [experimental s.s disablity] and no one wanted to tak the ins. i was assigned

so the installer aat fault possibly , or the dr who did the imaging ?

thank you

XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Deeper investigation needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

The person who gave the instructions for the installation will not be at fault in case all his instructions and indications were up to date and you rightly deserved it. The person who carried out the procedure would be at fault if is proven that he did it wrongly. He would only be free if it is proven during the investigation that he placed everything correctly and the adverse events occurred by chance. Careful investigations are required before documenting the culprit in this case.

Kind regards,

Bain , MD