Is evion suggested to take normally?

Question
Is evion suggested to take ?
Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The Evion is a vitamin preparation containing vitamin E also called alfa-tocopherol.
It is said to be an antioxidant and is well distributed in nature so normally it is unnecessary to replace or supplement it. It does not bring any perceivable benefit in normal individuals rather can cause side effects.
It is beneficial for cystic fibrosis and organophosphorus toxicity and some other disorders.
You have not indicated for what you want to take it.
I think this information will cover your requirement also.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Is evion suggested to take normally? 26 minutes later
It is said to be a good one for skin glowing - So just for that I would like to take.
What do you advise

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
This is not indicated for glowing, it does not cause any improvement in skin circulation or improvement in hemoglobin, antioxidant effect is not an outstanding example in this vitamin supplementation.
You should improve your hemoglobin, take nutritious diet, and do regular aerobics and light exercises like brisk walking and jogging.
Your skin is bound to glow in some days.
Wish you a great health!