Is bumps on my vagina and labia considered as warts?

Mar 2013
There are these teny tiny bumps that I can see and feel I'm my labia and out lining of my vagina. I see can the ones on my labia but but not on the out lining of my vagina. The ones on the vagina kinda hurt when I touched them. Idk if they've always been there or if it's because I recently started examining my vagina. But I am concerned they are warts or something because of my sexual past. Are all bumps on the vagina and labia warts or no and do warts hurt normally or no?
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 days later
Brief Answer: ALL BUMPS ARE NOT WARTS - PL UPLOAD PICS Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. All bumps on the vagina are not warts. They could be normal vaginal tags. Also, they could be normal mucosal folds which are hypertrophied in some women. Warts do not hurt generally. Can you please upload pictures of the bumps so that I can be more sure of the diagnosis ? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take care.