Is Candid V3 useful in repair of hymen in vagina?

hi...candid v3 are useful in repair of hylum in vagina
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later

You have not provided proper details of your illness or the exact question you need to get answered.

So I suggest you to write proper details and I shall do my best to help you.

From your short history I gather that you are talking about repair of hymen in vagina and your question is whether candid V3 helps for that.

I would like to tell you that Candid V3 is a vaginal pessary containing antifungal medicine called Clotrimazole.

This pessary is used for vaginal infections due to fungi or yeast like candidiasis (caused by candida ablicans).

It is not for hymen repair as repair of hymen requires surgery called hymenorrhaphy.

Also I get an idea that you have irregular periods for which you will need proper investigation and treatment so you will need to consult a Gynaecologist.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

In case of any query please write back and I shall help you.

Warm regards