Irregular periods and heavy bleeding after marriage. Taken i pill twice. What could I do?

i am 23 year old girl,my marriage had finished just one month before.till now ma periods are normal conditions..but after getting marriage ma first period is 3 days &stopped,then again continue after 9 bleedings are coming high?can u help me? i use ipill medicine (2 times) after what could i do?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
Firstly,there are hormonal imbalances sometimes after marriage that causes irregular cycles.In most people,they regularise after few months.
Another reason is the injudicious use of i pill.That may cause irregular periods.You need to start using a regular form of contraception like oc pills,iud etc to keep your periods regular.
Please remember that using using i pill frequently may be more harmful than effective.There may be serious side effects rather than protection from pregnancy.
I suggest you dont use ipill anymore and use a barrier contraception for a few months.
After you periods regularise,start a long term contraception.

If you have clarifications,please write back without hesitation.