Irregular period, OCP pill, PCOD, letroz, duphaston, cabergoline

i am age 29 , marriage for last 3 year, my weight is 55 kg and height is 157cm.
FOR 6-8 month i do not have regular period docter have given OCP pill for regular period( for 21 days)
i have been diagnosed to have pcod.
last to last month docter have advice me to take ocp to have regular period cycle. my period have come exactly on 28 day.
last month i have taken letroz for five days and have ovulation on D14 . docter have advice me to take duphaston from D14 to D24. and have hcg 5000 injection for ovulation.
my sgot was 35 and sgpt was 71
and prolectin was 35 . docter has advice me to take cabgoline one tablet once every week.which i have taken on D13 , D20 , D27
now i have a very heavy painful bleeding. docter have advice me to take pause mf 3 tablet for 3 days.
i am very eager to get pregnant. what is the cause of not getting pregnant even after ovulation.
i had sex daily ( infact 2 time a day, one in night and other in early morning)
on D13 TO D16.
pl. help me , i am eager to get pregnant as early as possible.

help me
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later

I presume this is for the first cycle you have taken tab. letroz for ovulation.

All the fertility treatment specially in PCOD (even with the best of treatments and ovulation), there are only 17-20% chances of conceiving. You must give a regular trial with ovulation inducing drugs for at least six months before reconsidering the treatment options.

Secondly, a heavy bleeding is expected after taking ovulation inducing drugs. So there is nothing to worry. It usually subsides in few days with mf3 tablets.

Be regular with the medications and follow with the advice suggested by your doctors.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.