If work load is heavy get fever and body aches. All test including TB negative. Suggest?

I am 28 years women .Married and having one daughter 4 yrs. I am working in software field last 10 years. I am getting fever frequently i.e. if work load is heavy i use to get fever. If i travel i use to get fever. Last 2 monthe continues fever .I took all test including TB test but result is negative . I admitted in hospital and doctor also said nothing but i personally feel fever and body ache . Please advise
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
It seems like Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (PUO)

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence. I am sorry that you are suffering since last 2 months and nothing has been diagnosed.

Could you please upload all the test reports including TB test, blood tests, and thyroid function test reports?

I would like to go through the entire report and then suggest you accordingly.

Also, is there a history of recent illness like Typhoid, malaria? any history of recent travel?

Please think of any unusual possibilities and write in detail about your problem.

I shall wait for your response.