I recently had 2 Rhozodamy shots , and started having

Question
I recently had 2 Rhozodamy shots , and started having pains in my left knee . Is this an unusual side effect of the shot?
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pain can occur at the site of injection

Detailed Answer:
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Injections for joint may cause pain at the site of the injection because of the trauma from the needle. They would not be associated with pain at a site not associated with the injection, only at the injection site.

In most persons the pain can last for 24 to 48 hours.

You are currently using mobic and tramadol which should help relieve this pain but if this is not the case then your doctor may need to alter the medication along with doing the further imaging with the MRI (especially since nothing seen on xray).

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions