How to remove sun exposure on forehead, nose and dark circle under eye?

how to Remove sun XXXXXXX on forehead , and nose , lot of darck circle under eye , right now using a product from Olay called "youth code" for dark circles. please suggest a good remedy.
Posted Sun, 3 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 22 minutes later

I will be glad to be of assistance.

I would recommend that you use a sunscreen atleast thrice a day to prevent further tanning of the skin due to sun exposure.

Also vitamin c serum will be useful in treating the XXXXXXX It will also be useful for dark circles to some extent.

Also application of a cream containing 6% glycolic acid will be useful. It had to be applied at night for an hour.

Hope my recommendations are helpful to you.

Please let me know if I can address any additional concerns for you.

Follow-up: How to remove sun exposure on forehead, nose and dark circle under eye? 52 minutes later
what is vitamin c serum is it a tablet i have to take
Answered by Dr. Kruti 12 hours later
Its a lotion that you have to apply on your face.