How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?

i want to remove my black marks and blade marks from face and i want to become a handsome..... help me......
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. This hyper pigmentation can be removed by using skin lightening creams. Various creams are available like melalite xl, lookbrite, Lumaglow etc. You can take any of them. The following should be procedure to use it. 1. Wash your face in evening around 7. 2. Dry face and apply cream all over your face. 3. Keep it for one hour. 4. Wash face again. 5. Apply some moisturizing cream and sleep. 6. In morning apply a sunscreen with spf at least 30. Do this for a month, you will see the results. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you