How to prevent the effects of food poisoning?
User rating for this question
About 2 hours ago, I ate a slice of Canadian bacon that was refrigerated. I didn't notice that the Sell By date said Sep. 28, 2013. Is there something I can do to prevent the effects of food poisoning?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Provoking vomit is suggested... Detailed Answer: Hi, Usually, if you would have food poisoning, by this time, you would have problems (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.). If you have no sign, then, should be safe of food poisoning. I suggest to : - drink warm water (up to 3 liters) - within 20 minutes, you will feel to vomit, and your stomach will be empty Drink more water after vomiting and have light meals (yogurt, soups) until the next day. Hope it was of help! Dr.Albana Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- During a heart attack should a person take aspirin
- Sulfameth trimethoprim side effects rash
- Zinc cough drops side effects
- Is there a blood clotter prevention treatment out there
- What alternative medicines heal an unhealthy heart
- How to prevent the effects of food poisoning
- How is food poisoning transmitted
- What i have to do after having a heart attack
- Balanced woman natural progesterone cream
- Gimalxina amoxicilina 500mg dosage capsules
- How long for food poisoning
- Soy side effects in women
- Food poisoning effects on menstruation
- Do ekgs see a blood clot in the heart
- How to settle food poisoning