How to overcome premature ejaculation?

Hi, i'm 24 male.. in past during intercourse It takes time to my ejaculation... but from the last few months it is fast... I can't understand why it happens? I used to masturbate almost every day.
Please suggest how to recover from this? How can I last longer in bed?
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 11 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Premature ejaculation is a common enough condition. I would suggest you learn the master and XXXXXXX technique for premature ejaculation from a trained psychiatrst in person. Also drugs like fluoxetine which comes in trade names of fludac or prodep in the dosage of 20 mg per day after break fast for 3 to 4 months ccan help you to delay ejaculation. Do clarify anything else you might want to.
Dr Sundar
Psychiatrist and specialist psychosexual disorders
Follow-up: How to overcome premature ejaculation? 3 minutes later
Does the medicine cause any side effect? And what was the reason of my problem?
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 40 minutes later
There is no specific problem with you. It is just a sign of immaturity in sexual life. Over course of sexual life control over ejaculation develops. Fluoxetine is associated with minimal side effects like head ache and stomach upset. Otherwise it is a safe medication to take.
Dr Sundar