How to increase semen volume?
User rating for this question
my sperm count and semen quantity is very low,how to increase my semen volume.what is the best way to collect semen for iui?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: There are few options Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Since your sperm count and semen quantity is low, it is usually suggested to increase the volume. Normal semen volume range from 2 to 5 ml per ejaculate. On abstaining for a long time the sperm counts within the semen may increase but the semen volume actually does not vary much from before. Antioxidants can be taken to prevent the lowering counts if there is no underlying pathology. L-carnitine significantly increased the semen volume. Combination of l-arginine aspartate and Pycnogenol Treatment increased significantly the semen volume. For Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), Best way to collect sperm is by ejaculation in a sterile container. After which they are washed and procedure of IUI is followed. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- How to incease semen volume
- Does varicocele cause itching
- Methamphetamine and yellow stool
- Mitral valve and methylprednisolone
- Does high altitude effect impotence
- Does thickness or thiness affect sperm quality
- Effects of uncircumsized
- How to increase semen volume naturally
- Methods of take out sperm
- Methods of use of regestrone
- How to increase semen volume
- How to increase semen ph
- Does it hurt to pee with a torn frenulum
- Medicines for increasing semen volume
- Methotrexate and rib pain