Uneven skin tone, different colored back, butt, knee. What can be done to even out the skin tone?

I m an African American female and my skin tone is uneven all over my body. Back, butt, knees, stomach , etc are all a different color. I don t have a skin condition or anything. I suspect this came from me not bathing properly as a child. Is there anything I can do to get my skin tone all one color? I ve tried fading soaps, exfoliating, alpha hydroxy lotion, things like that. Is there something I can take internally that you recommend? Certain lotions, creams, anything? I was considering taking Pycnogenol pills combined with Glytone lotion and papaya soap.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012