How to get rid of itchy anus and bumps on mouth?

Infertility Specialist
I am suffering from an itchy anus and the roof of my mouth has some bumps on it and is itchy as well. Are they connected and how can I get rid of it. Another thing I am curious about is an odd feeling I sometimes get in my heart. Its really hard to describe- its not racing, I get a lighter kind of feeling on my chest. It doesn't happen everyday, but on the days it happens, it happens often throughout the day.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stress anxiety or vitsmin B deficiency Detailed Answer: The roof of mouth as well as anus have mucosal lining as protection. There iz crack or break in mucosal lining which leads to problems you mention. This commonly occurs due to some stress you are probaby undergoing in life now. Please try to reduce stress on yourself by practicing meditation. The heart rate varuation is also probably linked to stress and anxiety. Second possibility is vitamin B deficiency. Please take vitamin B complex supplements daily for 3 months to cure this deficiency. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol