How to concieve when suffering from PCOS?
User rating for this question
am bleeding if i take placentrex injection. still i can become pregnant if i bleed like this on taking this? (i was advised to take 10 injections and i have completed with two now).
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Hello The Please give me a bit more details in your history . Why are you taking placentrax injection ? Are your cycles regular ? Do you have any children ? Are you constructing now ?
Follow-up: How to concieve when suffering from PCOS? 25 hours later
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: PID Detailed Answer: So, if you are taking placentrex inj as part of treatment for PID, you need to complete the course prescribed. If you also have PCOS, then that is your main problem in conception. You first need to regularise your cycle and ovulate. If you are bleeding, its likely your period. First, complete the treatment of PID. Then regularise your cycles, with medication if required. With that you may need ovulation induction medication also to concieve. Take tablet FOLVITE 5mg daily.
People also viewed
- Got pregnant while taking lutera
- Utovlan when trying to concieve
- How to concieve when suffering from pcos
- Prolactin and blood sugar
- Gray matter in mucus
- Hypothyroid suffering from pcos trying to concieve treatment
- How to concieve when in endometriosis stage 2
- Why does my tongue look gray
- Gray rash on leg
- Regestrone bleeding
- Stinky orangish period blood
- Sigerian delivery seen
- Gray stool pregnant women
- Pcos and other issues with trouble concieving
- Sore vagina due to post menopause causing spotting