How to concieve when suffering from PCOS?
User rating for this question
am bleeding if i take placentrex injection. still i can become pregnant if i bleed like this on taking this? (i was advised to take 10 injections and i have completed with two now).
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Hello The Please give me a bit more details in your history . Why are you taking placentrax injection ? Are your cycles regular ? Do you have any children ? Are you constructing now ?
Follow-up: How to concieve when suffering from PCOS? 25 hours later
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: PID Detailed Answer: So, if you are taking placentrex inj as part of treatment for PID, you need to complete the course prescribed. If you also have PCOS, then that is your main problem in conception. You first need to regularise your cycle and ovulate. If you are bleeding, its likely your period. First, complete the treatment of PID. Then regularise your cycles, with medication if required. With that you may need ovulation induction medication also to concieve. Take tablet FOLVITE 5mg daily.
People also viewed
- Lateral femoral cutaneous nerve injection
- Utovlan when trying to concieve
- How women get poly disease
- How to concieve when suffering from pcos
- Discomfort in vagina and urge to pee
- Best medicine for pelvic inflamatory disease
- How to cure piles naturally
- Hypothyroid suffering from pcos trying to concieve treatment
- How to concieve when in endometriosis stage 2
- Testosterone enanthate and trenbolone cycle
- Lexapro and vaginal discomfort
- How to cure melasma permanently
- Hcg dose during steroid cycle
- Prickly discomfort in pubic area
- Pcos and other issues with trouble concieving