How to build up tolerance to viagra and cialis?

Psychiatrist
Question
1. Can u build up a tolerance to Viagra and cialis? It seems to stop working if I use it more than 3days in a row. When it stops, it is abrupt. So it will be working great. Then all of a sudden the erection disappears and it is impossible to become erect. This is not psychological. U can feel the actual physical sensation in the body that a change has taken place. When I tried to take Viagra a few days later It was totally ineffective...no reaction at all. This occurred 2yrs ago and I went off the prescription for a few weeks. Then using pt141 and low doses of Viagra I was ok. since then I have tied reduced dosage and tried not to over use. But last weekend it happened again. And can u write a prescription for trimix gel?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No it is not possible to develop tolerance Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. As per the existing amount of knowledge and information the research has shown, that there is no such tolerance to sildenafil or cialis. These drugs are so that the erection will occur after taking these pills only if there is a sufficient sexual stimulus. Although these drugs do assist in erection, part of the action depends on the psych as well and you need to be sufficiently stimulated to have a good erection. You can continue with the present low doses of viagra with interval of alternate day. Regarding prescribing trimix gel, As health care magic is an online forum, legally we are not supposed to prescribe medications without physically examining you. Such regulation are primarily meant for the safety of the patients as well as the Doctor. Further any prescription given in E-mail will not be honored by the pharmacy in your country. Sincere apologies for the same. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.