How should I use Ban-a XXXXXXX cream?

Hi. How should I use Ban-a XXXXXXX cream? How many times a day? What precautions shhould be taken for its usage? I have a vague recollection it should be used in day time below a Sunscreen? Is that correct?. Please help me with this. XXXXX
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Using a skin lightening agent. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX , Ban a XXXXXXX cream is a skin lightening cream which contains all natural ingredients. It can be applied over the face or over the areas affected by pigmentation twice a day which is both in the morning and evening. You are right that in the morning, you bad first apply this cream over your face. Then after some ten minutes you can apply a sunscreen all over the face. Since it contains all natural ingredients, so there is not much to worry about while using this cream. You can just apply the required amount and rub it into the skin slightly. It can be safely used for months together or till the time the skin pigmentation persists. Not many side effects of this cream have been seen even on continued usage. Hope it helps, If you have any other query, please let me know. Dr Geetika Paul