How should Dronis be taken?
User rating for this question
i bought dronis 20 online. i am used to taking the 21 pill/ 7 day off cycle. dronis 20 has 24 pills. how should i take it?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: START ON DAY 1, YOU HAVE 4 DAY PILL FREE PERIOD. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. It is quite simple Start taking the first pill on day 1 of your cycle Stop on day 24, when 24 pills are completed. The pill pack is aimed to give you a 28 day cycle. You will have your period within the 4 days of pill free period. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: How should Dronis be taken? 1 hour later
so it's pretty much like all others....i started on a sunday, today (thurs) was the last of the 24 pack, and on sunday i start another pack? seemed too simple. :)
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 hours later
Brief Answer: AS BELOW Detailed Answer: Hi Yes that is how it is. It just replaces your 7 day pill free period with a 4 day one. That is all.
People also viewed
- Lateral rectus palsy causes
- Lo loestrin fe urine smell
- Dronis contraceptive
- Lo loestrin fe period length
- How should dronis be taken
- Lo loestrin fe red stool
- How safe it is to take dronis 20
- Generalised bleeding disorder causes
- Joint hypermobility causes
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma causes
- Dull ear ache causes
- Lo loestrin fe joint pain
- Lo loestrin fe yeast infections
- How dronis 30 works
- Composition of dronis