How does ruptured hymen restored again?

I had sex with my boyfriend from last 5 years. Bt now we are separate. I wanna XXXXXXX on second hubby want first time it possible with surgery ....
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hymenoplasty is the last option. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. I can understand your concerns. First of all you need to know not all women who have their first sexual debut doesn't bleed. It all depends on so many factors, the bleeding during first sexual intercourse could be due to torn hymen or injury to genital organ. Vagina is very fragile, it could get torn with rough sex. Even if the person is not virgin she could get bleeding due to rough sex. And sometimes the hymen (thin membrane in the vaginal opening) could have ruptured due to other reasons (other than sexual intercourse) like sports activities-running, jogging...etc. Also A lot of people do mistakenly think that bleeding is a "must" or always happens, but its a MYTH. This is just ignorance and nothing else. Strong relationships are built on honesty, communication, trust, and respect much more than whether each person was a virgin before they had sex with each other. Surgery is the last option I suppose, if you are very keen then only option is HYMENOPLASTY. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!