How can i prove that i am aspirating fluids on a PH study?

Hello, I have had chest issues for many years, with my airways and lungs being affected - I now have squamous metaplasia in my airways and it is unlcear if this is from possible autoimmune disfunction or from Gerd / Infection or most Likely Aspiration- I had a Nissen Fundiplication in 2011 - however more recently I seem to have problems with Water and light fluids passing through my eosuphagus - it tends to sit above the esuphogus and splash around, it is very sore around this area - I had a barium swallow, which was completed while standing, but as that liquid was very heavy it seemed to be ok - but showed a small pocket froma slightly atypical fundiplication - something herniating a small amount into chest cavity,. The swallowing issue seems to be worse when inflamed - I get strange popping sounds and a crackle on exhale and a sound that is similar to that of pulling a plug from a metal basin full of water and hearing the water drain out. I had a motility study done and found that 2 out of 6 swallows work - I also had a PH study done again - it showed that reflux was not happening much, but it was a good day (not always a a good day) - however I did a test to prove my point, i swallowed Orange Juice which I knew would be acidic, I expected to see a change as it passed both sensors and once it entered the esuphagus for it to return to normal PH Values - however it stayed at a acidic level for a long time (actually until I ate something solid and then it returned to normal) therfore as suspected fluid is sitting above the esuphogus - The Fundiplication operation did not go well (it took 3 1/2 hrs and my heart stopped) I have been in pain ever since and have had fluid build up in my (lungs? abdomen?) as well as an enlarged spleen. I would like to know how i can prove that the fluid is not going through properly - I have had too many Nuclear studies and can not afford anymore radiation exposure, however my lungs are getting worse and I can feel a clunk when breathing - It was suggested that perhaps an MRI could be used and magnetic fluid consumed orally, but it was also mentioned that this might not be enough to show the effect. Is there a way that either an ENT person or a Gastro Doc, could test this issue without radiation, ie Swallow with a camera viewing from inside my throat? And if I am aspirating fluids but not stomach acid, how can i prove that on a PH study, I believe that my mucus secretions from the back of my nose are being aspirated into my airways. I hope you can help me?
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Please upload the reports of tests you did Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in. I am honored to be assisting you further, but first, I'd like to have the reports of the tests you did. That can help me assist you further in determining whether you have fluids as suspected. Looking forward to have your reports in! Thank you! Dr.Klerida